GIS-Council course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
From the commencement of the 5 day class and the activation of the Global infosec Professional Dashboard on ASPEN, you will have 60 days in total to submit your penetration testing report based on the challenge scenario to EC-Council, which will prove that you undestand the concepts thought in the course. This is the eligibility criterion to enable you to challenge the Global Infosec Professional exam.
CGIP is an advanced certification with Latest Mode of Corporate Level Professional Training specially designed for professionals those are looking forward for a growth towards their future in advanced Cyber Security.
This program takes the tools and techniques covered in CGEH to the next level by utilizing OWASP published penetration testing methodology with latest threats and vulnerability assessment.
- Over 35 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Introduction to security analysis and penetration testing methodologies.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
The above are just a small description of what we offer. Join us to see for yourself. We would be glad to show you why we are the best among all, the reason behind being one of the best sofware company.
Duration & Exam Information:
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Number of Questions: 150
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours
- Passing Mark: 65%
- Complete iSmart Practical Cyber Range Challenges in 7 days.
- Submit report within seven days of commpletion of challenges on live testing platform.
- Passing Criteria: 65 / 100