Source Code Reciew
Source Code Review All security code reviews are a combination of human effort and technology support. At one end of the spectrum is an inexperienced person with a text editor. At the other end of the scale is a security expert with an advanced static analysis tool. Unfortunately, it takes a fairly serious level of expertise to use the current application security tools effectively. Tools can be used to perform this task but they always need human verification. Tools do not understand context, which is the keystone of security code review.
Source Code Review Checklist
- Objective based [Purposeful]
- Unbreakable [Validated]
- Responses are handled [Error handling and Data formatting]
- Follows architecture [No design deviation]
- Unit tested [Reliable]
- Reusable [No repetition]
- Performance oriented [Speedy response & Scalability]
- Secure [Safe code]
Source Code Data Recovery Services:
- Make sure you are taking regular backups – a frighteningly high number of companies do not even do this.
- Are you backing up all your data? As soon as you create new folders and files, you must ensure they are included in the backup.
GIS Council recovers data from hard drives that have experienced everything from viruses and accidental deletion to major electrical hardware failure. We can even recover drives that were damaged by power surges, smoke, fire or flood.
We perform both software and invasive level recovery. Exchanging or repairing internal hardware components, and addressing the common clicking noise made by many failed hard drives. Modern hard drive interfaces such as IDE, SCSI, Serial-ATA, EIDE and ATA fail frequently. Let us show you why corporations and consumers alike rely upon Integrated Computer Services, Inc.
Call 866.413.9400 to schedule a pickup.
- Web Application Security Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Apps Security Testing
- IOT Security Testing
- SCADA Security Testing
- Source Code Review
- Thick Client Security Testing
- ATM Security Testing
- Infrastructure Security
- Enterprise Security Testing
- End Point Security Testing
- Security Risk Management