Scada Security Testing
SCADA stands for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition. In very simple terms, SCADA defines a type of control system that is used to control and monitor facilities and industrial infrastructure. Organisations use SCADA systems to automate complex industrial processes, detect and correct problems, and measure trends over time. SCADA systems are used in industries such as water management, building and facility management, traffic management, electric power generation, etc.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Scada Security Pentest Checklist
- Are all factory default credentials changed?
- Are access to PLCs whitelisted to authorised machines only? They should not be reachable from everywhere
- Is the SCADA network separated from the rest of the network? If not, try reaching the PLCs from corporate workstations.
- Is physical access to the SCADA control centre restricted?
- Can you access the internet from the controller machine?
- Are there any clear text services running on the SCADA network?
- Does the organisation follow a strict password policy?
- Are the controller machines, workstations and servers patched? Are they running anti-virus software and have application whitelisting enforced?
Scada Security Web Protection and Security Pricing:
|ACCOUNT SIZE||MONTHLY COST|
|200+ Users||CALL (888) 941-7770|
|INCLUDES FREE SETUP||INCLUDES FREE SETUP|
Benefits of Security Testing:
- Protect Your Business From Disruption:
- SCADA systems are mission critical in many businesses which means if they are compromised then operation must shut down while the issue is resolved and security measures are taken, creating delays, loss of revenue and large expenses to fix the system.
- Protect Your Reputation:
- Incidents involving critical infrastructure attract significant attention from the media due to the impact these services have on our everyday lives. An exploitation of your SCADA system, even if not critical, can result in serious damage to your reputation and negative impacts on operational and business viability.
- Reduce Risk:
- Vulnerabilities in SCADA systems can lead to dangerous exploitations that create physical damage to infrastructure and personnel. Reduce your risk and improve regulation compliance by ensuring you are providing a safe and secure environment for your employees and stack holders.
- Web Application Security Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Apps Security Testing
- IOT Security Testing
- SCADA Security Testing
- Source Code Review
- Thick Client Security Testing
- ATM Security Testing
- Infrastructure Security
- Enterprise Security Testing
- End Point Security Testing
- Security Risk Management