GIS Council forensic accounting experts can uncover the “money trail” to clearly identify existing fraud in your organization and help prevent future occurrences.
WE’VE HELPED COMPANIES RECOVER MILLIONS WORLDWIDE
- A typical organization loses 5% of its revenue to fraud each year/li>
- The median loss from a single case of occupational fraud is $145,000
- 22% of fraud cases studied resulted in losses of at least $1 million each
- 78% of frauds were committed at the employee or managerial level
FREE Investigation For Your Organization
GIS CouncilSecure Cloud Infrastructure As a Service Hosting Solutions:
Infrastructure as a Service Hosting Solutions Include:
- Virtual Dedicated File Servers and Active Directory Servers
- Virtual Dedicated Application Servers and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Virtual Dedicated SQL Servers and Database Servers
- Virtual Dedicated Exchange Servers | Hosted Microsoft Exchange
- Managed Firewalls and Managed Antispam Services
More About GIS council fraud investigation As a Service:
- Utilize the latest version of Microsoft Software without having to pay upgrade fees
- Save money by not having to purchase servers, software and network equipment
- Dell enterprise grade hardware running on cutting edge technologies and equipment
High Availability & Reliability
- Keep your business running even during a power / internet outage.
- State of the art facility featuring: HVAC protection, backup power, and 99.99% uptime.
- Physical servers are monitored 24x7 and also feature hardware redundancy.
Access: Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device
- Access your virtual desktop remotely from any PC, Mac, iOS or Droid device.
- No matter what machine you are working from, your desktop is always the same.
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Access Windows desktops, servers, applications and data from anywhere.
- Experience rich sound and graphics without any noticeable latency.
- Redirect local printers, USB hard drives and other resources with ease.
- Enjoy unlimited helpdesk support for your virtual desktop environment
24\7 Managed and Monitored Network Security
- SSL/TLS encryption of all data sent between you and your hosted network
- Managed Fortinet | SonicWALL firewall appliances with unified threat management.
- Physical servers reside in a highly secured datacenter with 3-points of security.
- Client servers are private platforms located on completely isolated and secure networks
- Web Application Security Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Apps Security Testing
- IOT Security Testing
- SCADA Security Testing
- Source Code Review
- Thick Client Security Testing
- ATM Security Testing
- Infrastructure Security
- Enterprise Security Testing
- End Point Security Testing
- Security Risk Management