SDLC Compliance service
Organizations that incorporate security in the earliest stages of the SDLC will ultimately benefit from products and applications that are secure by design. But in order to accomplish this, they can’t wait until the software hits production to test it for vulnerabilities.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATIONClick Here
- Add security to my plotline when defining stories
- Fix the common mistakes in code.
- Cover a wide variety of input and situations during
- Combine and test individual software modules as a group
during integration testing.
- Expose software to normal usage scenarios and unexpected
events during UAT.
- Integrate development and operations activities to improve
productivity and collaboration.
- Identify security issues that are a product of code, production,
and environment configuration during post-deployment
and live testing.
- Web Application Security Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Apps Security Testing
- IOT Security Testing
- SCADA Security Testing
- Source Code Review
- Thick Client Security Testing
- ATM Security Testing
- Infrastructure Security
- Enterprise Security Testing
- End Point Security Testing
- Security Risk Management