Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) & Security Operations (SOC) provides a real-time analysis of security alerts from within organization network to maintain a secure environment whilst ensuring continuity of business operations.
Why do you need security incident and event management?
- Organizations are continuously expanding their operations and opening up new channels through which to serve customers and collaborate with business partners. This leads to a vast and complex array of systems, applications and data. At the same time, organizations face continuously evolving threats and an increasing set of regulatory pressures.
- Security incident and event management (SIEM) and Security Operation is a comprehensive and powerful analytical skill to enhance security control of an organization and mitigate existing risk at the same time.
GIS Council Approch
- GIS-Council can work with you to build and deliver a Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) solution and an operational security to reduce the risk to you. Our unique approach leverages our security experience and knowledge to consider:
- Use of information - what information is required and how can this be efficiently aggregated and stored to demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements in the industry and countries in which your organization operates?
- Proactive approach - what are the possible threats facing your organization and likelihood of occurrence and how can you detect when they occur? How can you stay ahead of the vulnerability/exploit curve to proactively protect your organization from future threats?
- Layered security - how can event monitoring be used to augment your layered security approach and prioritize security incidents?
- Effective model - what operational security model would work effectively in your organization and how can monitoring, incident investigation and response activities be formalized and measured for success?
- Increased efficiency - how can contextual information be leveraged and manual compliance activities be automated to increase the efficiency of your security operation?
Call 866.413.9400 to schedule a pickup.
- Web Application Security Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Apps Security Testing
- IOT Security Testing
- SCADA Security Testing
- Source Code Review
- Thick Client Security Testing
- ATM Security Testing
- Infrastructure Security
- Enterprise Security Testing
- End Point Security Testing
- Security Risk Management