Security Awareness Training
Help keep your network safe by educating yourself with Symantec Security Awareness Service web-based training. These training videos can be integrated into your organization’s learning system. Your proprietary information is at risk every day and it's more than data that you lose. Data breaches cost money, customers, and even market share. Unfortunately, many breaches result from a lack of employee awareness of the security risks inherent in their actions online, in social media, at work and at home.
- Lights! Action! Hollywood-style production training videos.
- Each video is short, concise and rich in multimedia with robust motion graphics.
- SCORM-compliant web-based training ready for your Learning Management System
- Scenarios written by experts from Symantec, a world leader in cyber security
- Bi-monthly newsletters highlighting the latest security topics
- Scary Internet Videos, a series that looks at risks in a light-hearted way
- Printable posters and email reminders for your internal communication campaigns
What you Get
- Change in end-user behavior, which changes corporate culture
- Promote proactive employee behavior to better protect information
- Help decrease the risk of loss and disclosure of vital data
- Meet regulatory requirements specific to security awareness training
Your Subcription Includes
- Bi-monthly NewslettersEach issue brings to the limelight the latest security topics and trends. A must-read.
- Scary Internet VideosA video series that highlights risks posed in today's digital world. Topics include cybercrime, denial of service, phishing, botnets, and many more.
- Communication ToolsPosters, reminders, and more to send to employees reminding them of security best practices.
- Web Application Security Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Apps Security Testing
- IOT Security Testing
- SCADA Security Testing
- Source Code Review
- Thick Client Security Testing
- ATM Security Testing
- Infrastructure Security
- Enterprise Security Testing
- End Point Security Testing
- Security Risk Management