Emergency Incident Response
Business continuity management or Disaster Recovery Plan is a set of framework governing the operation of the business management requirements and regulatory process. In a case of emergency, an organization is able to respond quickly to ensure the critical business functions continues without disruption.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Why do you need Business Continuity Management/ Disaster Recovery Plan?
- High Availability- High availability refers to the ability to provide local fault in the case of emergency. Users are able to continue access to the application no matter It is the fault of business process, physical facilities or IT hardware and software failure.
- Continuous Operation - This refers to the ability to assure business operation run continuously without any failure. Users do not need to abort running application or business processes because of the ongoing normal backup or maintenance.
- Disaster Recovery - This refers to the recovery of data in different locations in the event of disaster in one place.
- Web Application Security Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Apps Security Testing
- IOT Security Testing
- SCADA Security Testing
- Source Code Review
- Thick Client Security Testing
- ATM Security Testing
- Infrastructure Security
- Enterprise Security Testing
- End Point Security Testing
- Security Risk Management