DATA Breach Response
Protect and restore consumer confidence, quickly and effectively, with myTrueIdentity: Data Breach Services from TransUnion
Data Breach Solution Flexibility
- Basic Breach Packages with 1 and 3-Bureau Options
- Premium Breach Package with Differentiated, Value-Added Features
- Offline Credit Monitoring Packages
Data Breach Services from TransUnion product options promote your business’s well-being and continuity while demonstrating a commitment to customer security.
Choose from one of three packages featuring different levels of credit monitoring and identity theft protection support - to accommodate specific organizational needs. For full solution flexibility, TransUnion offers online as well as offline, paper-based, credit monitoring solutions for consumers who do not have access to the Internet.
Identity Restoration Services
- Consult with victims on the preparation of documents included in the Restoration Toolkit, including a Cover Letter with Consumer Checklist, ID Theft Affidavit, Authorization Form and CRA Permission Forms
- Work closely with victims to, if needed:
- Review their credit file for recent inquiries and newly opened accounts (last 12 months)
- Add a 90-day fraud alert
- Remove the victim from marketing offer promotions for 5 years
- Impacted consumers become eligible for additional benefits upon receipt of completed paperwork.
Identity restoration services are available as part of our breach credit monitoring packages, or as a standalone service. A specialized team of identity restoration agents will be made available to your customers to:
Arming consumers with information about protecting their identities can be an important step in preventing identity theft and fraud from occurring or reoccurring. Consumers can receive preventative credit education and identity resolution information, including steps to take if they think they’ve become victims of identity theft or fraud. These added benefits enhance your customers’ overall experience.
Call 866.413.9400 to schedule a pickup.
- Web Application Security Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Apps Security Testing
- IOT Security Testing
- SCADA Security Testing
- Source Code Review
- Thick Client Security Testing
- ATM Security Testing
- Infrastructure Security
- Enterprise Security Testing
- End Point Security Testing
- Security Risk Management