Cyber Crime Investigation
Cyber Investigation Services, LLC helps clients by privately investigating attacks that can’t be solved other ways. Cyber Investigation Services is comprised of a team of Cyber Investigators, Forensic Experts and former FBI and Law Enforcement professionals. We have become the international go to source when it comes to cases that involve technology, the internet and case strategy including international jurisdictional boundaries. Our expertise has allowed us to have a better than 90% case clearance rate for our clients.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Benifits Of GIS Councl Cyber Crime Investigation
- Cybercrimes have increased rapidly due to the evolution of computers and mobile phones. Forensic services are highly recommended and, quite honestly, necessary after any intrusion event taken place. It allows the organization to learn how the intrusion occurred, what damage was, and who the intruder might be.
- GIS-Council has a ready and fully prepared forensic team able to perform investigation based on the victim organization’s needs including but not limited to mobile forensics, computer forensics and digital forensics.
GIS Council Datacenter Server Managed Collocation Key Benefits:
- Keep your servers and network up and running 24/7/365
- Keep your data safe & secure with state of the art physical biometric security
- Benefit from 100MBPS latent free, redundant high speed internet access
- Comply with PCI, SSAE 16 and SOCII requirements
- Web Application Security Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Apps Security Testing
- IOT Security Testing
- SCADA Security Testing
- Source Code Review
- Thick Client Security Testing
- ATM Security Testing
- Infrastructure Security
- Enterprise Security Testing
- End Point Security Testing
- Security Risk Management